Sunday 20 June 2010

Thanks and Stampotique

Thanks for all the lovely comments. I am rubbish at leaving comments so will try to leave more. I love looking at your art and am always amazed at the variety of ideas and the amount of talent that is all shared - for free. Thanks everyone.

I bought my first Stampotique stamp this week (ok I confess I bought 5 and have another 5 on back order - Yikes! good job I work full time!)


This is Karin and she stamps like a dream, even the very first image was perfect.

The backgrounds are the stencilled sprays I've used before and the hearts are hand drawn.
I have had an really busy week at work and have more early mornings and late nights to come. It's nice to craft to take my mind elsewhere, but I spend far too much time on FarmVille type games. I'm just a computer nerd at heart!

Have a lovely week. x



3 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

Love the colours on these, the hand drawn hearts are brilliant. I'm a big Stampotique fan, but have very few of their stamps. Love what you've been doing with your journal pages too. Judith x

cockney blonde said...

How good are those hearts!!! Brill. Love what you've done although not sure the stampotique are for me, x

Sandra Hall said...

Hi Ann, found you via Jude! Love your Stampotique gal! I laughed at your confession (me too - they're quirky and addictive aren't they?)
x x