Sunday 6 June 2010

Cards

For the first time in ages I made some stamped cards.


This image was given to me by the lovely Caz. I think I 'need' some of these Stampotique images. Somehow I've made this look very middle of the road rather than weird. The paper is Stampin Up and the things that look like pins on the right are a stamp - Unity I think.


Apologies for this being so blurry. It's only 4pm but there is no natural light. Stampin Up papers, Unity and inkadinkado stamps. I'm trying to add few more layers - 4 on this. I could just eat this cupcake, but thanks to poking myself in the eye I've not put my contact lenses in today so no shopping for me. It's amazing what lurks in the freezer and cupboard when you look.

Have a lovely week. Anne x

1 comment:

Dotpat said...

There you go Anne you have got some stamping done and very nice too