Friday 4 June 2010

Art From The Heart Journal Class



I did a fabby Journal 2 class with Dyan and will share some of the pages I made over the next few days. For now here is the page I made in my hotel roon on the Saturday night. I used a page of scrapbook paper for the border. The square top right was too white so I used it to test out my watercolour pencils. I liked the effect so used it in the page. This is one of my favorite pages, so guess who bought more of this paper?

This is a page I finished the same day. The brown at the top is where ink from the previous page leaked. You just have to go with the flow and not mind when this happens. This is another page from my small moleskin journal.





1 comment:

Virginia said...

Ooh Anne they are both lovely - how industrious were you journaling on the Saturday night - we were having lively debates in the bar and then later on in the hotel room LOL! Hope you are keeping well!