Friday 18 June 2010

Scream

I always think yellow is a happy colour but this photo fits perfectly. Sometimes I think it would be good to have a sound proofed room where you can let off a bit of steam and have a good scream. The page was made at Dyan's workshop and the challenge was to cut images from magazines on my chosen colour. Yellow was not the best choice as if you look carefully a lot of the blocks are dresses so are long and thin. The background is a set of 7 Gypsies stamps all stamped at once. I may write on this, but for now I like how it looks.

3 comments:

Virginia said...

I like how it looks too, the yellow colour is gorgeous and the screaming person awesome! I bought the set of stamps following this part of the weekend - such good fun!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Dotpat said...

I like this Ann, very cool

thekathrynwheel said...

Thanks for visiting my blog just now :-) Hey, I like all your journal pages, I would like to see what they look like when you have journaled on them. I did one of Dyan's classes with a magazine collage too!