Sunday 13 June 2010

Finished at last

I started this page in August 2009 and only finished it today! I kept adding a little bit more each time I felt brave. Really pleased to have finished it. The stampotique images were destined for my little booklet but they just look right in here. I must get some of these stamps, especially the heads one which is so versatile and which I love giving red eyes. The backgrounds use masks.

This is a tag I started around the same time. Can you tell I cleaned my desk today! Yellow, orange and red are a great combo and can't fail to make me smile.

6 comments:

Carol Q said...

fab Anne. I'm a huge fan of these stamps myself and I love what you're doing with them (and your journal pages)

Whimcees said...

Hello!

The pages and the tag are wonderful! I love the color combination! Great creations!

Wishing you a good week!

Barbara Diane

Virginia said...

Loving the page - the stampotique images are just gorgeous!

Anne Essex said...

Tha for the kind words ladies. I've just ordered my first Stampotique stamps and can't wait to have a play. Anne x

Cath Wilson said...

Gorgeous work, Anne - love those images and the colours are amazing.

Neet said...

Love your journal page - think I am converting to these stamps!!