Sunday 20 August 2017

Wow! It's been a while


I was going to delete this very neglected blog, but then I had a browse through lots of my old posts and enjoyed having a nice stroll down memory lane. 

I've just posted this picture on a Shimelle on-line course web site and thought I would add a copy here.

The photos are from August 2015 and show a public footpath near our home.  There were fields of broad beans and corn on one side a free range pigs on the other.  I'm amazed it took us 27 years to walk this path.  The wood is tiny and hidden away in the middle of lots of farm fields.  We also walked past old farm houses, one of which had an ancient fuel pump in the garden.  At the end is an old quarry, that's now a lovely lake for wildlife.
The papers are old Simple Stories Destinations papers.  The page is a bit brown, but it matches the busy pocket page opposite as that includes red and kraft,

Have a lovely week x


No comments: