I made the pages below for the first round of a journal swap. The flowers and leaves are paper pieced. The flowers are made with a rose scrapbook paper and the leaves from a painted background I made.
Stamps: Dylusions, Stampotique and Hero Arts
Paint/Ink: Dylusions, Golden, Ranger and Stampin Up markers
It took a while to get started as I couldn't be as messy and carefree as usual. Also I found it difficult to get a background card that didn't go all bobbly when wet. I ended up taking pages from a 7 Gypsies journal. Overall I'm pleased with them and will be sorry to see them go.
I need to get a move on as my next swap is due to be with the recipient on 6 April - good job I have an idea. Now I just need to get off this pc and get started.
Hope you are having a lovely week.