Sunday 29 January 2012

Chicken or Egg?


Here is another page from my inky 7 Gypsies journal.  I took the plunge and drew the chicks freehand.


Image by Deviant Scrap
Gelly roll glaze pens
Dylusions ink sprays
Crafter's Workshop stencil

I am trying to use up some of my ever increasing stash.  This week I have made 2 journal pages and 4 ATCs but have also acquired 5 sheets of 12 x 12 card and two sheets of patterned paper - I think I am a lost cause!

I am learning to play the keyboard and my current song is 'air on a g string'.  I'm trying to be good and do more practice this week.  It's hard as there are 101 other things I would prefer to spend my time on.  I need to borrow a nagging parent for an hour each day to make me practice ;-)  Not so bad once I start playing; but the first step is as hard as getting out of bed...

Have a lovely week, Anne x

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Oh Anne you sound like me - I always manage to increase my paper stash but not my embellishment stash - really must do something about that LOL! Hope you are OK - didn't get the reference to a nagging parent - but it sounds interesting!