Thursday 15 September 2011

Bluebell Woods

I used Shimelle's sketch of the week for my bluebell page below.  I always wanted to live near a bluebell wood and after living here for over 20 years I found I had one just at the end of our street.


Here is her sketch. 


Hop on over to Shimelle's blog for a video of how she put her page together.  I'm looking forward to seeing your page.

I used some of my ancient 'too nice to use' papers from Stampington.  The sticker says 'laugh and the World laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone'.  I probably have something more suitable; but it makes me smile and I like to add in unexpected twists.

In using up my stash I am getting to know my silhouette machine and used it here for the title and ric rac border.

Enjoy your day.  Anne x 

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Fabulous layout Anne - love the sentiment as well!

Patricia said...

magnifique!