Friday 6 May 2011

Christmas Thank You Cards!

I have had a few days off work and have been making a few Christmas thank you cards - I received some lovely Christmas cards but didn't make any this year so will send these as soon as I have enough for everyone. I have yet to make thank you cards for the lovely birthday cards I received but I will get there eventually.

These cards are made using the winter scene it stamp set from Hobby Art. I started with one set and now I have several and two DVDs! They are great fun and very easy to watercolour if you use watercolour paper. The grass is a bit greener than it looks here.




I am very lucky to be spending the weekend at Dina Wakley stamp classes and I'm really looking forward to it.


Kind regards, Anne

1 comment:

Dotpat said...

Fab cards Anne, hope you enjoy your workshops