Sunday 4 October 2009

National Card Day

In honour of National Card Day I decided to get my finger out and use up some of the lovely stuff covering my desk.
Here are a couple of simple cards cased from an idea on the Hero Arts web site. Great for using up those odds and ends of paper. On the yellow card the black and yellow card is really pearl white coloured with copics and the pink background card below is done in the same way. They both use my new Tim Holtz stamp and the papers are edged with black ink to tie them all together. I've also seen this idea with stamped backgrounds and a big flower and ribbon across the middle. Good way of using up odd coloured flowers.

Last here is a photo of my son with his new puppy Rosie. he's just back from honeymoon so we all went out for an Indian meal and now I am too stuffed to move!