Sunday 5 April 2009


Spring has sprung


Over the last few weeks the weather has been lovely - well for March. Ok so it rained a bit and was windy too - stay with me here I'm thinking happy thoughts :-) As I sit and type the daffodils are in boom and the birds are busy fighting over the seed feeders and there is even a blackbird having a wash in the bird bath.

With this in mind I thought I would share some photos of blossom - I think they would make nice backgrounds so feel free to copy them if you fancy a play.

I should be making wedding invites but my lovely - NOT - e-mail system has deleted the attachment which contains the words for the inside! Oh well at least I can play on the pc a little longer with a clear conscience.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Love Anne E x

1 comment:

Jo said...

Blossom is the best thing about this time of year. Doesn't it warm your heart?