Sunday 29 March 2009




With some birthday money I treated myself to the lovely Elusive Images Butterfly Poppy Collage plate from Graphicus

I've been playing around with the butterfly and flower stamps from the sheet and I think I'm in love!

The background butterflies are embossed in white and with various die inks dtp over the top. The sentiment taken from a large stamp by Paper Bag Studios.

As you might have guessed I have a thing about hot pink and yellow! The background pink does blend more in 'real life'. I hope you like these cards.
I have updated my photo with one taken on my birthday. It kind of makes me look odd in the small version, so please be assured I am not quite that scary in real life....well if you saw the 'before' pictures I took when messing about you might not agree...Not sure I'm brave/foolish enough to upload them.
Anne x

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Well done on your gorgeous cards and a belated Happy Birthday. Cheers Rosie from GG

Jo said...

What fantastic colours! They are so alive. The fun you had with your new stamps shines through these.
Jo (also from GG)

veronica said...

these are lovely Anne - especially like the top one, colours really zing